Richardson Electronics, Ltd. announced today a new distribution agreement with Fuji Electric Corp of America, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fuji Electric Co., Ltd, a global manufacturer of Power Semiconductor products offering Industrial IGBT Power modules, High Power IGBT modules, Intelligent Power Modules, SiC devices (Hybrid & Full SiC), Discrete Rectifier Diodes, Discrete MOSFET & IGBT devices. The agreement aligns with both companies’ commitment to providing unsurpassed value to customers.
Richardson Electronics is a global channel partner for power electronics, RF and microwave components, and world-class electron devices. As a global company, Richardson Electronics provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair.
“Across the industrial, new energy, and automotive fields, Fuji Electric contributes to high levels of efficiency and energy savings by supplying leading edge power semiconductors.” said Greg Peloquin, Executive Vice President of Richardson Electronics’ Power & Microwave Technologies group. “We look forward to bringing these products to our customers in the Americas.”
Product offering includes:
- IGBT Modules in industry standard circuit topologies and package options
- Introducing New 7 Gen X-Series with reduced power dissipation, enabling system size reduction, and improved reliability
- 3-Level Modules in I-Type & T-Type Configuration
- Standard IPM and DIP IPM IGBT Modules
- Hybrid SiC Modules (IGBT with SiC Schottky Diode)
- All-SiC (SiC MOSFET & SiC Schottky Diode)
- Discrete IGBT in TO-247 & TO-247-4 & Discrete RB-IGBT in TO-247 Package
- Super Junction MOSFET’s
- Schottky Barrier Diodes
“Richardson Electronics’ established infrastructure and global sales and support teams make them a key partner for us as we look to expand sales in new territories,” stated Jeff Knapp, Division General Manager of Fuji Electric Corp. America. “We look forward to a successful partnership.”