Signal Integrity Journal, covering signal integrity, power integrity and EMC/EMI, has published its 2022 issue. The magazine is available in print (by subscription and at select SI/PI/EMI events) and is also available as a technical eBook.
Please note: By downloading this technical eBook, the details of your profile will be shared with the sponsoring advertisers (noted in the ad index on page 42) and you may be contacted by them directly.
- "The Reports of Copper’s Death May Be Exaggerated,” Eric Bogatin
- “224 Gbps Link Systems: Modulation vs. Channel vs. FEC,” Mike Li, Hsinho Wu, Masashi Shimanouchi et al
- “High Bandwidth Connectors: Sorting Out What Matters,” Janine Love
- “Measuring High Output Voltage Regulator Noise,” Masashi Nogawa and Steve Sandler
- “Beware of the Skew Budget: How Fiber Weave Effect Can Affect Your High-Speed Design,” Bert Simonovich
- “What to Expect in a Multi-Drop Bus,” Saish Sawant and Tim Wang-Lee
- “Welcome Home: DesignCon Returns to Santa Clara, Calif., in April,” Suzanne Deffree