Signal Integrity Journal, covering signal integrity, power integrity and EMC/EMI, has published its 2023 issue. The magazine is available in print (by subscription and at select SI/PI/EMI events) and is also available as a technical eBook.
Please note: By downloading this technical eBook, the details of your profile will be shared with the sponsoring advertisers (noted in the ad index on page 58) and you may be contacted by them directly.
- “A National Security Crisis the Industry Can Address,” Eric Bogatin
- “How Interconnects Work: Characteristic Impedance and Reflections,” Yuriy Shlepnev
- “Ultra-Fine Line Differential Pair Design with No Return Plane,” Chaithra Suresh, Eric Bogatin, Melinda Piket-May, Paul Dennig, and Haris Basit
- “Understanding Via Impedance,” Donald Telian
- “The Case for Split Ground Planes,” Eric Bogatin
- “Avoiding GIGO with Field Solvers,” Bert Simonovich
- “Selecting a Backplane: PCB vs Cable Backplane for High-Speed Designs,” Andrew Josephson, Brandon Gore, and Jonathan Sprigler
- “Power Integrity Testing Requirements Introduce Extreme Interconnect Measures,” Steven Sandler
- “DesignCon Returns to January with New Offerings,” Suzanne Deffree