Samtec Inc., will showcase and demonstrate their latest high-performance interconnect and technologies at DesignCon 2019 in Santa Clara, CA.
Samtec high-speed technologies for Silicon-to-Silicon optimization will be on display, including new high-speed, high-bandwidth optical, board-to-board and cable-to-board interconnects, 56 Gbps PAM4 and 112 Gbps PAM4 product demonstrations will also be highlighted. Samtec signal integrity experts will present papers, technical sessions, and tutorials on a variety of SI topics during the three-day conference.
Featured products and demonstrations at the Samtec booth include:
- NovaRay™: The innovative design of NovaRay combines extreme density and extreme performance for 112 Gbps PAM4 per channel, in 40% less space than traditional arrays, for an industry leading 4.0 Tbps aggregate data rate.
- Samtec Flyover™: As bandwidth requirements rapidly increase, routing signals through lossy PCBs, vias and other components has become one of the most complex challenges designers face. Samtec Flyover breaks the constraints of traditional substrate signaling and hardware offerings, resulting in a cost-effective, high-performance answer to the challenges of 112 Gbps bandwidth and beyond.
- FQSFP-DD: Samtec was the first interconnect company to bring the QSFP Flyover product line to market. Samtec is excited to announce another first in the Flyover realm: Samtec’s FQSFP-DD is the first product to take the Samtec Flyover architecture concept to the QSFP-DD form factor.
- AcceleRate®: Samtec’s AcceleRate® cable assembly is the slimmest in the industry with a 7.6 mm body width ideal for closer proximity to the IC. The high-density 2-row design features 8 and 16 pair configurations on a 0.635 mm pitch for up to 92 pairs per square inch.
- 112 Gbps PAM4 Flyover Cable Solution: Samtec’s NovaRay™ to ExaMAX® Cable Assembly offers new capability of 112 Gbps PAM4 while reducing the complexity and cost of high-performance PCB design.
- 56 Gbps PAM4 Active Product Demonstrator: The 56 Gbps PAM4 Active Product Demonstrator showcases Samtec’s comprehensive portfolio of high-performance interconnect in a typical data center chassis application.
- 112 Gbps PAM4 Samtec Flyover with QSFP-DD: Samtec’s FQSFP-DD to NovaRay Cable Assembly offers a high-density escape from the system ASIC to the front panel.
Samtec SI experts are also presenting in 10 Technical Sessions, Panel Discussions, and Tutorials. Here’s a link to Samtec’s Presentations at DesignCon 2019.
The products and demonstrations can be seen at Booth 737 at DesignCon 2019 at the at the Santa Clara (CA) Convention Center. The conference is January 29-31, and the exhibition is January 30-31.