Keysight Technologies will exhibit its latest high-speed digital solutions at DesignCon 2018. Keysight's technical experts and application engineers will demonstrate the most advanced design and test solutions, developed for solving today's most difficult high-speed digital measurement challenges. Keysight is proud to be the host sponsor of DesignCon 2018.
Keysight will demonstrate the following new solutions:
- PAM4 solutions for testing TX/RX designs — comprehensive test solution, featuring the new N1076B 16/32/64 GBaud Electrical Clock Recovery Solution, for analysis of PAM4 designs defined in emerging standards such as IEEE 802.3bs/cd and OIF-CEI-56G/112G
- Signal Integrity Simulation and Data Analytics Software — Keysight EEsof ADS 2017 signal integrity channel simulation combined with powerful N8844A Data Analytics Software to quickly and easily compare simulation results with measured data
- Signal Integrity — new Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2017, including the addition of PAM4 eye diagram testing, introduces significant breakthrough capabilities with regards to manufacturing test of high-speed interconnects
- Signal Integrity — new S93011A PNA-TDR software offering digital signal integrity engineers a one-box solution for characterizing high-speed serial interconnects
- Power Integrity — Keysight EEsof ADS 2017, including the new ElectroThermal simulator for PIPro, provides a complete solution for the power integrity (PI) workflow, such as DC IR Drop, DC electro-thermal, and PDN impedance analysis, with a special bill of materials optimization for decaps
Keysight service and support specialists will be available at the booth to answer questions about accredited calibrations, technology refresh services, training and consulting offerings
When: Jan. 31 — Feb. 1
Where: DesignCon 2018, Santa Clara Convention Center, Booth 725
Additional Information: More information about Keysight's participation at DesignCon 2018 is available at Keysight DesignCon 2018.