Keysight Technologies will showcase the latest releases of its high-frequency simulation and measurement tools at the Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems 2017 (EPEPS 2017) conference, the premier event for advanced and emerging issues in electrical modeling, analysis and design of electronic interconnections, packages and systems. Keysight will demonstrate the following new software capabilities at the event:
- Advanced Design System (ADS) 2017
- 3D design, simulation and data visualization capabilities
- Multi-technology support
- Speed improvements in both circuit and FEM simulation
- Improvements in customer experience and performance
- PIPro DC Electro-Thermal Analysis
- Improved DC IR drop results accuracy from taking thermal effects into account
- Ability to identify PCB design hot spots
- Early detection of PI-related thermal issues
Keysight EEsof EDA technical experts and application engineers will also demonstrate how ADS 2017, ADS SIPro and PIPro and Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) software can help designers efficiently combine IC, package and board layouts for simulation, analysis and measurement of multigigabit channels. Keysight’s senior application engineer and DesignCon Engineer of the Year, Heidi Barnes, will present “Verifying the Accuracy of 2X-Thru De-Embedding for Unsymmetrical Test Fixtures," co-authored by Jose Moreira of Advantest, on Tuesday, October 17, at 10:45 a.m.
Keysight, a Silver Sponsor of EPEPS 2017, is also sponsoring the IBIS Summit meeting on Wednesday, October 18, at 1–6 p.m.