EDI CON Online, an interactive event that will be held online every Wednesday in October 2022, has announced its platinum sponsors, keynotes and featured talk speakers. In its fourth year, the event’s lineup of technical sessions, workshops, featured talks, and keynote presentations will occur at no cost to attendees and will be available live with Q&A sessions or on demand after the event.
EDI CON Online is pleased to announce that Samtec, Dassault Systèmes, Amphenol, and Altair will be the Platinum Sponsors for this year’s event, in addition to several track sponsors and workshop sponsors participating throughout the month of October.
Each of the four days in October showcase technical sessions, featured talks, and workshops relating to a particular track with an introductory keynote video presentation:
- October 5: Signal Integrity/Power Integrity
- Keynote: “Why Signal Integrity Matters,” presented by Eric Bogatin et al
- Featured Talk: “Cascaded or End-to-End Interconnect Models: What Do We Give Up?”, presented by Robert Branson and sponsored by Samtec
- Keynote: “Applications of Transparent Metal Mesh Nanostructures,” presented by Dr. Ragip Pala
- Featured Talk: “High Speed Electronics and Protection of Systems,” presented by Jonathan Oakley, and sponsored by Dassault Systèmes
- Keynote: “PCB Technologies Enabling High Speed Systems,” presented by Drew Doblar
- Featured Talk: “Materials and Fixtures for Measurements at 224Gbps,” presented by Michael Rowlands, and sponsored by Amphenol
- Keynote: “Innovation and Complexity: My Journey Through Digital AESA Radars,” presented by Caterina Rapisarda
- Featured Talk: “Accelerate Antenna Design Optimization Using Machine Learning,” presented by Dr. C.J. Reddy, and sponsored by Altair
More information regarding the complete program, including abstracts, event times, and speaker biographies can be found here.
Free registration opens August 15, 2022. Bookmark this link to sign up when registration goes live!
All live attendees are automatically entered into a drawing to win a book of their choice from Artech House, and all live technical session / keynote attendees are eligible to earn IEEE CEU credits (more information here.)