UP Media Group Inc., seeks abstracts for two technical conferences coming in 2021:
- PCB East 2021, to be held May 10 to 12, 2021, in Marlborough MA. The event includes a three-day technical conference and one-day exhibition to be held at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center.
- PCB West, to be held August 31 to September 3, 2021, in Santa Clara, CA. The event includes a four-day technical conference and one-day exhibition to be held at the Santa Clara (CA) Convention Center.
Papers and presentations of the following durations are sought for the technical conference: one-hour lectures and presentations; two-hour workshops; and half-day (3.5 hour) and full-day seminars.
Preference is given to presentations of two hours in length or more, and no presentations of less than one hour will be considered.
Abstracts of 100 to 500 words and speaker biographies should be submitted to UP Media Group. Papers and presentations must be noncommercial in nature and should focus on technology, techniques, or methodology.
- Abstracts for PCB East should be submitted to https://pcbeast.com/abstract-submission-guidelines by December 11, 2020.
- Abstracts for PCB West should be submitted to https://pcbwest.com/abstract-submission-guidelines by February 22, 2021.
Speaker Benefits: If your abstract is accepted into the 2021 program, you will receive the following event benefits.
- Complimentary access to the online proceedings
- Complimentary pass to the technical conference
PRINTED CIRCUIT DESIGN & FAB and CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY magazines are media partners for the event.
For more information about PCB West, visit pcbwest.com or contact Director of Group Shows, Alyson Corey at 678-234-9859; email@example.com.