On July 7th, 8th and 9th Keysight will offer three 1-hour events that include demonstrations of the company’s technologies and solutions, interaction with Keysight experts, as well as access to additional technical resources, as follows:
July 7th: Keysight's PAM4 E-O-E, coherent optical transmission and integrated photonics solutions including:
July 8th: Keysight's data center connectivity and parametric photonic test solutions including:
- A total solution approach to 400G/800G optical transceiver test that features the N1092A DCA-M sampling oscilloscope, with new mini-modules, precision waveform analyzer and a clock recovery module.
- A high bandwidth, low noise interface operating in concert with Keysight's Infiniium UXR 110 GHz oscilloscope, offering detailed insight into optical error detection, parametric test and jitter decomposition with enhanced precision.
- An integrated parametric photonic test solution for measuring wavelength and polarization dependence of optical components using Keysight's unique single-sweep method for improved repeatability.
July 9th: Keysight's 400GE network validation, terabit research and customized services including:
- A compliance test solution for 400GBASE devices and components designed to integrate Forward Error Correction (FEC) constraints into the physical design validation, consisting of Keysight's M8040A BERT, combined with the A400GE-QDD and a multiport 400G Ethernet module tester. In addition, a cost-effective and scalable solution for functional and interoperability testing of 400GE optical transceiver modules and direct attached copper cables.
- Signal generation (M8194A AWG) and analysis (Infiniium UXR) technology providing the highest combination of speed (120 GSa/s), bandwidth (45 GHz typical to generate signals with frequency components up to 50 GHz, and channel density (1, 2, or 4 differential channels).
- A unique service model (KeysightCare) that offers design and test engineers dedicated, proactive support for instruments, software and solutions that enhance processes and transform test asset insights into improved return on investment.
Registration for this no cost event is available at https://www.keysight.com/us/en/events/america/tradeshows/optical-networking-innovations.html