Abstract: EDI CON Online brings much needed technical training and information directly to engineers’ desktops and mobile devices. Featuring four consecutive weeks of keynotes, featured talks, technical sessions, and workshops, EDI CON Online covers topics in Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, 5G, WiFi, IoT, PCB, Interconnect, EMC-EMI, Radar, Automotive, and SATCOM. Attendees select sessions for the online event in a single sign-on registration portal, and then participate live (including Q&A) or watch later on demand. Each of the four days in October showcase a full day of seminars relating to a particular track with an introductory keynote video presentation.
TOPICAL AREAS INCLUDE:
October 4: Signal Integrity/Power Integrity
- Keynote: GaN Adoption: Breaking Down the Barriers to Widespread Acceptance, presented by Alex Lidow, Ph.D.
- Featured Talk: 3 Design Tips for Power Distribution Networks, presented by Istvan Novak and sponsored by Samtec
October 11: 5G/Wi-Fi/IoT
- Keynote: The Future is Bright for 5G: A Look at Trends in Mobile Communications, presented by Chris Pearson
- Featured Talk: 5G Private Networks – Coverage and Channel Simulation in Smart Factories, presented by Dr. Marc Rütschlin, and sponsored by Dassault Systèmes
October 18: PCB/Interconnect/EMC-EMI
- Keynote: What they Don’t Teach you in School: My Top Twenty Rules for All Engineers, presented by Eric Bogatin
- Featured Talk: PCB Verification for Reliable and Safe Automotive Electronics, presented by Marek Jableka and Niranjan Bhat, and sponsored by Altair
October 25: Radar/Automotive/SATCOM
- Keynote: TechInsights Automotive Semiconductor Market Outlook - Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities, presented by Asif Anwar
- Featured Talk: Efficient Radar and SatCom Modeling Using Finite Element and Boundary Element Methods, presented by Dr. Yuanshen Li, and sponsored by COMSOL
Please note: By registering, you are agreeing to allow the data collected to be stored and shared with Microwave Journal®, Signal Integrity Journal™, speakers, sponsors and the sponsors’ channel partners of this event. You may be contacted regarding the subject matter presented.