Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced the MX0023A InfiniiMax RC, a high-speed differential probing solution for double data rate 5 (DDR5) and low power DDR5 (LPDDR5).
As data rates of mobile bus systems increase, the edge speed of the signal gets faster, thus requiring higher bandwidth probe solutions. At the same time, many systems deploy a continuously variable termination mechanism, switching the termination impedance between low and high impedance to save power consumption in devices. This requires a higher speed probing solution with high input impedance profile over wider frequency range for low probe loading. This is common signal behavior in high-speed mobile communication technologies typically deployed in DDR/LPDDR.
Keysight's MX0023A InfiniiMax RC probe provides high bandwidth and low loading, offering up to 25 GHz bandwidth and an RC input impedance profile for extremely low mid-band loading, which is necessary to address modern high-speed probing requirements. It also provides a variety of flexible connectivity solutions, covering the industry’s signaling standards such as DDR5/LPDDR5 and other high-speed signal debug and validation test needs.
To ensure that Keysight Infiniium oscilloscope customers have access to the right probes and accessories for their applications, Keysight offers a selection of high-quality probes and accessories. The latest addition to this growing selection of probes is the Keysight MX0023A InfiniiMax RC, which offers customers the following key benefits:
- Delivers 25 GHz bandwidth with an RC input impedance topology for low mid-band probe loading.
- Enables signaling standards including: LPDDR/DDR5, MIPI bus signaling and other high-speed signal debug and validation test needs.
- Offers probe amp specific S parameter correction filter enabling high accuracy measurements.
- Provides auto-switchable 1:1 and 4:1 attenuation ratio at full 25 GHz bandwidth.
- Support for Keysight's variety of probe heads and InfiniiMax I/II accessories.
- AutoProbe II interface for easy direct connection to Keysight's Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes.
Availability and Pricing
- MX0023A InfiniiMax Differential RC probe amp is available now at USD $26,000
- MX0105A Differential SMA head is available now at USD $3,500
- MX0106A Differential solder-in head is available now at USD $1,300
More information is available at www.keysight.com.