Keysight will participate at embedded world 2023 to showcase how design, emulation, and test expertise can create the best embedded design experiences with intelligent insights to empower IoT networks, autonomous driving, and batteries.
From March 14 to March 16, Keysight experts will present the following demonstrations that drive innovations to reduce risk and speed time-to-market:
Embedded Design and Test
- Electrical Performance Scan: Demonstrates Keysight's Electrical Performance Scan (EP-Scan), the first of the new PathWave high-speed digital Apps. EP-Scan is a stand-alone software providing electromagnetic simulation of signal nets, channel return loss, insertion loss, and impedance time domain reflection
- IoT and Embedded Systems: Showcases the X8712A IoT Device Battery Life Optimization Solution featuring a DC power analyzer, 20 W or 80 W battery drain analyzer source/measure unit modules, radio frequency event detector, and dedicated software. Also demonstrates the Keysight IOT8700 Series IoT wireless test solution for WLAN and Bluetooth® Low Energy devices
- High-Speed Digital Test: Demonstrates Keysight's complete PCIe solution testing high-speed digital designs across all product development stages—from design and simulation, analysis, debug, and compliance testing
- Lab-Class Oscilloscopes: Highlights the Infiniium EXR and MXR-Series lab oscilloscopes, offering illuminating views of all crucial signals to help designers go from symptom to root cause to resolution in minutes versus hours.
Bench Test Tools
- Battery Test and Emulation: Showcases Keysight's latest emulation solutions to enable accurate characterization in the most demanding battery-operated conditions, accurate battery profile creation, and flexible device battery testing
- Next-Generation Bench: Demonstrates Keysight's next-generation bench instruments providing accurate testing, including the everyday multimeter, increasingly higher output power supplies, precision source/measure units, and the newest latest oscilloscopes.
Keysight will be located at Stand 208 in Hall 4. For more information about embedded world 2023, please visit the event page.