Annual Issue of SIJ Still Available!
Signal Integrity Journal, covering signal integrity, power integrity and EMC/EMI related topics, Annual 2021 issue is getting rave reviews. If you haven’t downloaded the digital version, there is still time!
Please note: By downloading this eBook, the details of your profile will be shared with the sponsoring advertisers and you may be contacted by them directly.
Some content highlights:
- "Low-Cost and Free Tools Fit for an Engineer’s Personal Budget,” Eric Bogatin and Jay Diepenbrock
- “A Low Cost Capacitor Characterization System,” Jeff Cain, Joe Hock, & Eric Bogatin et al
- “Characteristic Impedance: Where SI/PI Worlds Collide,” Bert Simonovich
- “Why You Need to Care About Both S- and Z Parameters for PDN,” Istvan Novak
- “Back to basics: IBIS/IBIS-AMI and the path to (LP)DDR5,” Hee-Soo Lee and Fangyi Rao
- “224 Gb/s per Lane Options and Challenges,” Cathy Liu
- "Attention All Tool Vendors! Listen Up," Eric Bogatin